Secret Decoder: The Case of the Runaway Ruby
Young sleuths will love helping Gary Gumshoe find Madame Mahvelous's missing ruby! This exciting spy activity book has 18 game pages of mysteries to solve. A few turns of the included decoder wheel--bound right into the book and visible from every page--will help detectives-in-training complete each challenge as they put their deductive skills to the test! To uncover even more case-cracking clues, master mazes, and complete puzzles, a magic-reveal pen is included, giving every page plenty of play value. It all stores neatly within the tab-close covers--perfect for spies on the go.
- Activity book and spy tools for kids
- Crack the codes and complete puzzles to solve the mystery!
- Rotary decoder wheel is easy to use and has unlimited play value
- Includes 18 activity pages, decoder wheel, and magic-reveal pen
- Part of the Melissa & Doug On the Go line of travel activity books and games
Ages 7 and up.