Power to the Princess: 15 Favorite Fairytales Retold with Girl Power Hardcover Book
Focused on issues including self-image, confidence, LGBTQ, friendship, advocacy, and disability, these stories are perfect for sharing between parents and children, or for older princesses or princes to read by themselves. They teach that a princess is a person who seeks to help others, is open to learning new things, and looks for ways to add purpose to their lives and the lives of those around them.
Get reacquainted with these powerful princesses:
- Snow White—champion of real beauty
- Sleeping Beauty—specialist on sleeping disorders
- Thumbelina—music producer and advocate
- Rapunzel—world-famous architect
- Belle the Brave—undercover agent
- Elisabeth and the Wild Swans—fashion designer
- Cinderella—prime minster and businesswoman
- Star and the 12 Dancers—dancer
- The Goose Girl—stand-up comedian
- Princess Sevinah (and the Pea)—founder of the Fairyland Dating Service
- The Snow Queen—winter sports coach
- The Little Mermaid—advocate for peace between mer-people and humans
- Zade—storyteller (of 1001 tales) and businesswoman
- Evangeline (The Frog Princess)—natural historian
- Little Red Riding Hood—environmentalist and Princess of the Wolves
Power to the princess!
Ages 5 and up.